An easy introduction to robotic automation
ProFeeder is a compact, mobile and modular robot cell that can easily be moved around with a pallet truck between CNC and processing machines in your production.
The ProFeeder solution is suitable for small and medium-sized series production and can save up to 7 manual hours in a work shift, as the operator only has to fill up the parts tray and replace the mover when the parts have been processed.
ProFeeder comes with 2 movers and 2 parts trays
The parts tray holds up to 780 parts, it has interchangeable tear plates and can be replaced with thin-plate feeding. Furthermore, if the standard tear plates are not a suitable solution for your needs, then we can design a custom solution for your specific requirements.
The mover ensures a quick and efficient change
Once the parts have been processed, the mover with the parts tray is removed from the robot cell and replaced by a new mover with unprocessed parts.
When the mover is placed in the ProFeeder's robot cell, the parts trays are automatically centred.
- Uniform and high-quality products.
- Increased machine productivity.
- Easy transition from small to larger series.
- Efficiency and automation of workflows.
- Large reduction of man-hours per unit produced.
- Possibility of establishing evening and night shifts.
- The payback period is about 1 year, but often shorter, depending on the operating time.
Benefits of ProFeeder
- Can store parts for an entire shift.
- Mobile and can be moved quickly with a pallet truck.
- Easy to set up and requires only connection to electricity and air.
- The compact design allows easy access to the CNC machine.
- Can be used with most types of processing machines.
- The robot arm can be placed on the three sides of the cell, ensuring production flexibility.